In what ways does daily life (including nature) conspire against you (and/or assist you) in getting the education you want or need? In what ways are you complicit in not learning what you think you should?
In what ways does life conspire with or against me in getting the education I need? Lately it has been with the weather. Snow, we've been slammed with a good amount of snow these last few weeks. It does have a kind of bittersweetness to it. I do enjoy our snow days off because I have some extra time to carefully look over my assignments and to get in some reading, if assigned. My week is pretty jammed pack with lots of things to do, school in the mornings and work in the afternoons. I am not home until after 10 pm and that is my designated time to get my work done for school. Like I said, snow days help me out a lot because I have a chance to catch up on my assignments, whether it is reading, writing or math.
In other words, when we decide to not show up to class and make up some sort of excuse to not go, kind of bits you in the butt in the long run. My professor had used this example and I think I will too! About a year ago, my partner had been diagnosed with Hyper Thyroid, it basically had changed the course of our lives because she was suppose to receive her Masters Degree last spring. That did not happen cause she had missed too much school. She got diagnosed two weeks before graduation but since she had missed days before hand, they would not allow it. I looked at it like karma, how it played out in the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You make some interesting points. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete